WELCOME TO YOUR NO.1 ONLINE PROMOTIONAL BLOG. WE BRING YOU CLOSER TO THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD,,, TAKING YOU ON A RIDE IN || MUSIC ||....|| SPORTS || || COMEDY || NEWS || AND MANY MORE ||..... PROMOTE YOUR SONGS AND PRODUCTS/BUSINESSES WITH US AND GET A WIDER RANGE OF CUSTOMERS..... DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

👇👇👇Click Here to Upload your Songs

test







Breaking

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Music: Brooklyn ft Tinyan - Midnight Cruise

 


The fast and rising Artiste (Brooklyn) from Asaba city has cooked up his long awaited first sound of the year featuring the finest female Art of all Time by the name TINYAN. 


According to the young artiste, he said that 2021 is already a blessed year giving thanks to his fans and supporters like COINPAP BITCOIN COMPANY, Sir Kelvinsmith resources, Investor SMB, Sir Bliss Divine, Investor Glee Bunix, Sir Clement, Sir Alvin, Sir Congo, Asaba Fans, Enugu fans and many more.

Download, share  and add your comments below 



Song Lyrics 

*Brooklyn  x  Tinyan  (MIDNIGHT CRUISE)* 

Brooklyn 
Eeehh 
Boss (3x)
I saw with my eyes
I dream with my mind 
Ah feel all the extra-view, Yunno...
I spend so high
All the money intact 
We feel all the midnight cruise 

You the one that I choose
Balling with you all nigh 
Kiss and touch for the soul 
Do you know? you really wanna know oh?

I roll all the Cheques 
Plenty papers but I’ve been seeing them through 
The papers I’m making
The hustle turn monetary papers individuals eyes
My lady is so happy 
We dodged all the feds now we trapping all day 
We came like a champ 
When it was pourin down rain and it damp..

{TINYAN}
*[VERSE]*
Got my Nike on
Got my ice on
The girls in my hood,know I,bring in the fun
What’s the point
We rich and young
I still don’t get why u ain’t vibing to this song .

*{CHORUS}* 
when it’s twelve boy I’m  loooooseee
Tell your friends, bring the booozee
Where the cars,hit the routeeeeeee
We on a midnight cruise.



*Brooklyn*

Drip drip (5x)
Spending  Money on ice 
Talking like you’re mine
I’m living large I don’t mind 
Calling baby , so fine
Tinyan baby , her smile
Catching cruise day and nigh 
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
(Boom)

(TINYAN)
*[CHORUS]* .........
*Hook:*
All day ,all night 
Tell your nigga I’m fine 
Just high (yea yea)
And we gonna party all night
Outro:midnight I lose my minddddd
And there’s no telling whyyyy.





No comments:

Post a Comment