WELCOME TO YOUR NO.1 ONLINE PROMOTIONAL BLOG. WE BRING YOU CLOSER TO THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD,,, TAKING YOU ON A RIDE IN || MUSIC ||....|| SPORTS || || COMEDY || NEWS || AND MANY MORE ||..... PROMOTE YOUR SONGS AND PRODUCTS/BUSINESSES WITH US AND GET A WIDER RANGE OF CUSTOMERS..... DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

👇👇👇Click Here to Upload your Songs

test







Breaking

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Entertainment: Drake Breaks🗣 Silence on How Kanye👊 Betrayed Him


Five months after Pusha T released a Drake diss track on his Kanye West-produced album, Daytona, Drake spoke out about feeling betrayed by the duo. During a guest appearance on LeBron James and Maverick Carter‘s HBO series, The Shop, the “God’s Plan” hitmaker, 31, broke his silence on the beef and went into detail about the time leading up to the feud.

“[Kanye] sold me on this whole speech, like, ‘I’m in a great place, I’m making money, I’m a father. I wanna be Quincy Jones and help you, but in order to do that, you gotta be transparent with me and you gotta play me your music and tell me when you’re dropping, and I know you don’t like to do that.’ I was in the studio and I guess we all felt a genuine vibe from it,” Drake said, before explaining what happened in Wyoming while working on Ye with the Yeezy designer.

“[Kanye] just told me he wanted to give me beats, he said he wasn’t dropping till October, November, something like that. I went and spent the majority of the time working on his music, trying to cook up ideas for him….We left [Wyoming] with ‘Lift Yourself’ and a pat on the back…[In Wyoming] I play him ‘March 14,’ I send him a picture of my son, I tell him I’m having trouble with my son’s mother. We had a conversation…I wake up, and all of these dates are out, one by one by one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment