WELCOME TO YOUR NO.1 ONLINE PROMOTIONAL BLOG. WE BRING YOU CLOSER TO THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD,,, TAKING YOU ON A RIDE IN || MUSIC ||....|| SPORTS || || COMEDY || NEWS || AND MANY MORE ||..... PROMOTE YOUR SONGS AND PRODUCTS/BUSINESSES WITH US AND GET A WIDER RANGE OF CUSTOMERS..... DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

👇👇👇Click Here to Upload your Songs

test







Breaking

Monday, October 8, 2018

Entertainment: Kylie Jenner Reveals She Wants to Have Another Girl




Kylie Jenner is already thinking about baby number two! Kylie and Travis Scott are parents to 8-months old Stormi,

The 21-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality star revealed her thoughts during a Snapchat Q&A with Jordyn Woods.

“I want another baby, but when is the question, and I’m definitely not ready right this second…when I do, I would love to share more of that with you guys,” she revealed to her fans.

She also revealed she was thinking of baby names already! “I haven’t found anything I love love, but I definitely want another girl, hopefully. And I want her to have a feminine name.”


No comments:

Post a Comment